21 August 2008

Thing 2 (Yesterday)

Hey look I made a headband!



I got the pattern for this headband on Heather Bailey's blog. Be careful before you click on that link...make sure you have plenty of time to devote to her heartbreakingly beautiful fabric and patterns.

This headband was a snap to make and I'm very excited because I've been wearing the heck out of headbands these days. I will now commence with making approximately a million-billion of these. If any of you girls don't want head bands from me for your birthday or Christmas, it's probably best if you let me know now

4 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Stinkin' adorable!

April said...

That is so cute. And you look so good in head bands.

Justin and Diana said...

Love it!

Hil said...

So cute!! I think I will have to make me some. I love your new hair by the way... short hair is the way to go after having a baby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails