I spent most of yesterday feeling like I needed an attitude adjustment. :) Soule mama's inspiration this morning is exactly what I needed. Here's 10 things that are making me oh so happy today.
01. Fresh raspberries on my granola. They go together perfectly.
02. Finding back issues of Bon Appetit all over my mom's house.
03. This little girl waking up waaaaaay on the right side of the bed.
04. A new book waiting in the wings while I finish up The Book Thief.
05. Brand new crayons and water-colors for Z-cakes.
06. Folded laundry.
07. Chasing the sun to the playground after days of drizzles and clouds.
08. A surplus of blogs in my head waiting to be written, FINALLY!
09. This cute, easy, and successful(!) skirt refashion from a $3.00 Goodwill skirt.
Ahh...that's much better. It is always so nice to be thankful. What has been making you happy today?