08 July 2010

Stopping to smell the roses

DSC_0838

DSC_0839

DSC_0831

DSC_0829

Can you believe the gorgeous flowers in my new front yard? Z-cakes and I are in heaven here, going out to smell the roses fifty times a day. Z-cakes has almost learned that "smelling" doesn't necessarily mean ripping off the petals and shoving them in her face....almost. Prepare yourself for the onslaught of rose pictures that I'm sure I will be posting this season.

I'm just popping in to tell you all that we are moved in and doing very very well. We're going to like it here, I can already tell. I've been missing you terribly and can't wait to get back to the blog next week. I'm excited, are you excited?

One more very important thing. Tonight my sweet friend, Sarah, is throwing a shower for my friend, April, and her new baby. Dear April, I wish, I wish I could be at your shower tonight. Please make sure somebody is walking around constantly taking pictures since I won't be there to do so. Give your little one a snuggle for me and I'll get a lovely handmade gift in the mail for you as soon as I get my craft room unpacked. :) Love you!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Hil said...

Gorgeous! So glad you guys are settled and doing great. Can't wait for next week when you will be back! I've missed your posts.

paws said...

You're back! I've missed you.

Gail said...

Your photography does your roses justice .... beautiful! BUT, there is no flower more wonderful than your Azalea!!!

Katharina said...

so, SO beautiful. It makes me tear up just a bit.

Hannah said...

Beautiful! What luck you had finding a place with fruit trees AND roses in bloom.

I'm finding myself envying your daughter's clothes again. Those boots! ADORABLE!

I've missed your posts. Glad your back.

Rachel said...

I am so jealous you are in your house and you even have a yard with flowers! I wish it was me! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your new house. We still have not moved and the yard at the house we will be renting is dirt. Ya it kinda stinks.

Serin said...

Your roses are in WAY better shape then mine! Do you have any idea how to care for them because I'm pretty much clueless (and too lazy to research much :p)

Glad you are loving your house!

Related Posts with Thumbnails