18 August 2010

A rare moment

The house we're renting has a room at the end of the hall with another funny little room attached to it. I say funny because it is more like a giant walk-in-closet with a window. The owners used it as a bedroom and we do too. The larger room connected to it is my craft room and Z-cakes' play room. I've had a heck of a time organizing it, and most days it is such a mess that neither one of us can step foot inside. But once in a while, there are days like this:

office

And on days like this I sit and think about how dreams really do come true.

What are you up to today? I'm going out of town to shop with my mom and Z-cakes. Number one on my list of things to do? Go to Target. Because my town doesn't have one. I know. No, it's okay, you can mourn for me. I welcome your pity.

Also, in case you're wondering, Z-cakes doesn't really ever wear pants. Unless we're going to a store. And then... grudgingly.

Photobucket

3 comments:

michelle said...

Great snapshot. That's exactly what I think when the stars align and I can do what I want with a child happily playing nearby!

No Target?! I am having a moment of silence for you.

Serin said...

Craft rooms aren't allowed to be organized! Congrats on the moment (or two) of peaceful play. We have two starters close by here, you know, if you ever wanna come visit. ;)

Katie {My Paisley Apron} said...

Look at all your pretty fabrics! What a great room. And Elijah refuses to go without pants for 2 seconds, even if we're going from the potty to naptime, he wants them back on! And I don't pity you without a Target, I envy you... I am the lone person on the planet who cannot.stand.that.store. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails