Six pictures illustrating our dreamy weekend.
01. We loaded up the car for a roadtrip to SLC!
02. Our first stop.
03. Z-cakes fell asleep as we pulled into the Ikea parking lot. We stayed in the car to let her nap for a while. N8tr0n made good progress on his book, I made good progress on my knitting.
04. We played with long-lost cousins who were actually happy to see us, despite what this photo may suggest. :)
05. We stayed in a hotel and chose room service over getting back in the car to find food.
06. And. AND. Most importantly...cuddled the ridiculously cute Baby Jack while we caught up with some Denver friends. We can hardly wait to see them again next week!
It's always so nice to return home from a great weekend trip. We have plans lined up for next weekend too so I'm guessing just when we get everything put away it will be time to get it all out again. Now that I think about it...maybe we'll just leave our bags packed...
Happy Monday and Happy August!