02 October 2008

Another one for you Weight Watchers

Broccoli and Pork Stir-Fry


Mmm...Thanks for loaning me your Everyday Food Rachel. This stir-fry was pretty good. It would have been even better if I had actually had Orange Juice. But I didn't...so I left it out. See, cooking is cool like that. You can leave out an ENTIRE INGREDIENT and it still turns out fine. Not like stupid baking.

I also added red pepper flakes and some cashews. The nuts aren't so WW friendly but the rest of the recipe is. Come to think of it, isn't every stir-fry WW friendly?

Did I mention that N8tron and I are doing Weight Watchers? That's right...and I'm STILL doing baking month.

photo via: Martha Stewart

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Yum. did I mention that I can tell you have a great camera?

Nina said...

How do snow peas rate for WW? Might like that better than broccoli.

Related Posts with Thumbnails