27 February 2009

Shut! Up!

I know, I know, it's been forever since I've posted anything. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't post about my daughter's first birthday on our family blog until two weeks after the fact. Not consoled? Well sorry, that's all I've got. And to make matters worse, now I'm just going to make you all jealous while I talk about my new toy.

I know these flip cameras aren't exactly "new" but it is new, and totally unexpected to me! N8tr0n surprised me by buying one last night at the sinking Circuit City. I should probably mention that every time he says he's going to Circuit City to check out the sales I yell, "bring me back a flip!" but I never thought he'd actually do it!

This thing is so freakin' sweet. Mostly because it is tiny, and I can load the videos onto my computer quickly and easily. Also...it's pink.

Thanks N8tr0n!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Staci said...

Dang - how spoiled are you?!

michelle said...

yep, I'm jealous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails