25 March 2009

Ever happened to you? Happened to me...

Have you ever woken up with that funny foreboding feeling? The kind that makes you not really want to get out of bed? I had that feeling this morning and I tried to tell myself it was just because I had a weird dream. I told N8tr0n about it and he asked if I was sure it wasn't just a feeling of laziness. I replied with some equally snarky comment that I cannot recall at the moment.

Anyway, the day came and went without a hitch. Nothing worth a foreboding feeling in the morning to report. But still, tonight...I'm jittery. I can't make myself sit down to work on any of my projects. It's like I feel like there's something more important I should be focusing on.

Photobucket


3 comments:

Serin said...

I hate it when that happens! Hope you are feeling better by the time you read this. :)

Anonymous said...

One time that happened to me. I couldn't shake it. The next morning when I woke up I realized I'd forgotten to go to my mid-term the day before. So...I hope it's not anything like that.

michelle said...

I can't say that it's ever happened to me. I can say, however, that I love your background "paper" and your signature at the bottom of your posts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails