26 September 2009

The hotel had free breakfast.

Last night I had the fortune of adding another life experience to the roster.

I had never before been stranded on the side of the road in an overheated car in the middle of both nowhere and the night. I had never ridden in one of those gigantic tow trucks I always see driving around. It was clean inside.

Not exactly one for the bucket list...but something I'd never done nevertheless.

Also, I should mention that Mike the tow truck guy was one of the nicest people I've ever met. My judgment may have been swayed by the fact that he rescued us. He will be receiving a Thank You card regardless of the fact that he was just doing his job.

Also also, many thanks for all of your comments regarding the name change.
You are such a helpful bunch.
Am now going to go pick up the pieces of my shattered life and move on...
Er, I mean....clean up my house and take a nap.
It's kind of the same thing.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Queen B. said...

I'm sorry you got stuck in the middle of nowhere !

You have a great blog.

michelle said...

Not really one of those things you're looking to experience, but... still an interesting experience. Rescuers definitely deserve thank you cards!

Kimberlee said...

But at least you got free breakfast!

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't like in "Adventures in Babysitting" where the driver had a hook for a hand and you had to stop at his house because he suspected his wife was having an affair at that very second! ;-)
That totally sucks. Sorry about being stranded...glad the guys didn't have a hook.

Related Posts with Thumbnails