29 September 2009

Idaho

We can never have enough nature.
-Henry David Thoreau

DSC_6285

DSC_6296

N8tr0n and I went on a hike while we were in Idaho. His back has been out a good portion of the summer so we missed out on a lot of hiking. This hike was just what we needed.

DSC_6311

The hike was beautiful...dustier than most, but beautiful nonetheless. We hiked to the creek below which was totally worth the work.

DSC_6304

Isn't it always?

DSC_6284

I really really love this desert.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Serin said...

I'm glad you guys were able to go on a hike, I hope this means his back is on the mend?

Laurel said...

These are beautiful pictures. I miss nature. I saw a black widow on my walk to work this morning. That's about as in touch with nature as I've been lately.

Kimberlee said...

Idaho misses you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails