26 October 2009

Happy Monday

Home again, home again, in lovely Colorado. We had a wonderful time in Seattle and can't wait to return in December. Here are a few of my favorite photos that I took on the trip. I had planned on playing around with them in PSE a bit more but after what feels like hours of tinkering around to do ONE STUPID THING I don't have the patience for it anymore. You'll have to enjoy these photos without the photoshop nips and tucks...just a little light and color adjustment with Aurora.

DSC_6575_au
From the ferry

DSC_6585_au
Strolling through Pioneer Square

DSC_6582_au

DSC_6586_au


DSC_6592_au
Unicorn Crepes

DSC_6602_au
Waiting at the ferry terminal

DSC_6605_au
Zach and Elias' Dahlias

DSC_6649_au
Prosciutto pizza, shortly before devouring at Delancy


Happy Monday everyone.

Photobucket

1 comment:

michelle said...

Oh, Seattle. I miss it. And I'm so jealous that you get to go back in December!

Those crêpes look pretty awesome, I have to say, and that's from a crêpe connoisseur!

Related Posts with Thumbnails