08 March 2010

The weekend, in pictures

Weekends go by too fast, no?

DSC_8964_resize
{What? You can climb up that ladder?}


DSC_8967_resize
{Bliss = Swinging}


DSC_8976_resize
{Cooking club: Pigs in blankets (thanks Sarah and Cassie!) + Celery stuffed with pimento spread}


DSC_9026_resize
{Baking with Z-cakes. An entire post devoted to this coming soon....duh.}


DSC_8988_au_resize
{Finding Style Manifesto #2: Color is your friend.}


Hope you had a wonderful weekend and wish you an even better week.



Photobucket

7 comments:

Hil said...

love these pictures. mmm.... i could go for some pigs in a blanket! such a classic.

Cassie said...

So pleased to see you went with the Pigs in a Blanket! Love, love, love them. As much as I love pigs - I think I love sausages just as much! hee hee

And those red shoes - divine

xx

Cathy said...

I love your shoes!

Katie {My Paisley Apron} said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Yours is adorable, I love it!

Katharina said...

Oooooh, those shoes will be smashing with jeans and a white button-up shirt, too!

michelle said...

oh my, where did you get those heart sprinkles?! And those smashing red shoes?

emily said...

Love love love the red/purple combo. You can't go wrong with shiny red shoes, with ruffles, nonetheless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails