01. Eating breakfast while reading a cookbook. Typical.
02. The scene that greeted me on my way to work. (shaking fists at sky)
03. Writing notes in between kiddos. ("Kiddo" is speech talk for "client." I like how we use a word that makes us sound less professional.)
04. A collaborative coloring page with a kiddo.
05. Meal planning + insane mess on the dinner table.
06. Big news.
07. Long overdue trip to the post office.
08. My stack of library books. I am a good patron.
09. You guys, she never plays with her mega blocks.
10. Celebratory dinner at Jose O'Shea's.
11. Z-cakes made a disgusting mess out of her hard candy. Seriously, EW.
12. I really love my craft table. Especially when it is in full use.
Learn more about 12 on the 12th (including where to download the grid template) here.
Are you documenting the 12th? Be sure to link it on the blog linked above!