13 July 2010

12 on the 12th :: July

Wow, how could the 12th have come and gone already? I think this grid is one of my favorites. Have I said that before?

12of12 _July10_resize


01. This new pillow is officially my favorite item in the house.
02. Sleepy leapy little girl.
03. We read a story to help her wake up.
04. Perfect word on my calendar this month.
05. The color of this faded rose made my jaw drop.
06. Hello sewing machine, I've missed you.
07. Tiny growing apple.
08. I have no idea why I so enjoy taking pictures of my lunch.
09. Pretty ingredients for dinner.
10. Having a library card makes living here feel more legitimate.
11. She yelled, "We're going to The Home Depot!" the entire way there.
12. Reading the story from this morning before bed.

Learn more and play along here.


Photobucket

11 comments:

Hil said...

Love it Miranda! My little guy is also obsessed with Home Depot. What's up with that anyway? Seriously love that pillow!

Laurel said...

Dude, that pillow IS awesome. And I love the picture of sleepy Z. And I've heard lovely things about your yard, I can't wait to see lots more pictures of it and your new place.

Nancy said...

I love that pillow and your photography is beautiful. I am getting the ingredients to make those caramel thingies I saw several posts back.

Hannah said...

You have some mega-photography talent, Mandy.

Library cards? Peaches? Sewing? You are a woman after my own heart.

Jill said...

Your grid is so pretty this month, no wonder it's one of your favorites!

Lindsay said...

Pretty pictures all around. I love that you took a picture of the shopping cart handle. Clever!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I love your 12 on the 12th. Just did mine for the second time. It looks quite nice if I do say so myself!

Enjoy the next 30-odd days. I'll be back on August 13th to take a peek!

jen byard said...

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing the inspiring things in your life :) I love the play kitchen!

amy gretchen said...

your photo is so delightful and colorful. love it.

Gail said...

Yes... I kept meaning to ask you about that pillow.....
And, Home Depot should give you $$$$$ for that shopping cart photo

Charlotte said...

I love this grid! I think the Home Depot picture is my favorite—I'm currently quite partial to the pink/orange combo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails