I think that fact that I still took pictures on the 12th despite travelling home from a vacation solo with my toddler is a true testament of my devotion to this little project. Just sayin'.
01. Goodbye baby Jack. You are adorable and look particularly jolly in this photo.
02. Also, I know you like me even if you wouldn't smile for this picture.
03. Goodbye fabulous pool with a view. We enjoyed swimming in you almost every single day.
04. Goodbye Colorado Monument. You are beautiful.
05. Hello Utah.
06. Hello Helper! (I missed the cool HELPER! sign so this is all you get.)
07. Hello wind turbines. You are rad.
08. Bored, bored, bored.
09. Hello baby Ella! You are so tiny and sweet.
10. Learning to play catch with April.
11. Hello Parker, Carter, Adam, and Creamies.
12. Watching Toy Story (Z-cakes calls is "the funny movie, it's not scary") before bed.
Learn more and play along here.
Also, this is my 300th post! So, that's cool.