List the first: Favorite Summer Meals
02. THE salad
04. Bulgur Salad
06. Fish Tacos
07. The Reuben sandwiches I last night
Honestly, I think I could eat these seven things over and over all summer. Minimal time cooking, healthy (except maybe the nachos), and easy to eat out on the front step.
List the second: Favorite Homemade Ice Cream
02. Vanilla + Oreos
03. Vanilla + Toffee Chips
04. Chocolate + Marshmallow + Almonds + Chocolate Syrup (drool)
05. Yogurt + Fruity Pebbles (not really ice cream, I know)
My mom gave us this ice cream maker and we were in trouble from day one. Ice cream is waaaaay too easy to make now. I can't think of a single day when there hasn't been homemade ice cream waiting for us in the freezer after dinner since we got our new machine.
List the third: In the coming months on Narrating Life
01. A few photography tips from a serious amateur.
02. Pictures of completed craft projects (I promise!).
03. A cake-making tutorial. Maybe in video form? Eh? Maybe?
What about you? Any summer favorites you're dying to tell me about? Maybe you could help us mix up our menu a little. :)