01 December 2010

Attention Denverites

This is a little public service announcement for all of my friends in Denver. The annual Fancy Tiger Holiday Handmade alternative craft fair is this weekend! You can read more about it here.



Friday, December 3rd, 5 - 9pm
Saturday, December 4th, 10am - 4pm
at the
Sherman Street Events Center
1770 Sherman Street
(on the southeast corner of 18th and Sherman)


I'm sure it's quite obvious that I highly recommend this event. Be sure to take your list of people you want to give gifts to this year because there is bound to be something for everyone at this fair.

I'm so sad that I won't be in Denver to attend this year. If any of you are interested in paying my airfare I'd happily be there in two shakes.


Photobucket

1 comment:

michelle said...

sigh. Yet another reason to wish I were in Denver...

Related Posts with Thumbnails