Although this wasn't a particularly exciting 12th, I still loved taking pictures of it. It is nice to finally feel like we have a routine; both in our new town and in our new house. Days when nothing exciting or out of the ordinary happens are sometimes the perfect kind of days, don't you think?
02. Then Z and I take our time waking up while N8tr0n gets ready for work.
03. Breakfast for Z-cakes consists of either yogurt, oatmeal, or cheerios. Today she chose yogurt.
04. Then we say good morning to the baby chickies.
05. We went to the grocery store and used the self-checkout.
06. Z-cakes decided to decorate the back steps with her chalk art.
07. And I worked on a project for our entryway.
08. While Z was having "quiet time" I mad Big Soft Ginger Cookies.
09. We had the missionaries over for dinner.
10. And then took the baby chickies out on the lawn for the first time.
11. The weather was STILL nice so we set up one of our new compost bins. That's right folks. The Walkers are taking their composting to the big time.
12. I packaged some cookies for someone at church.
Learn more about 12 on the 12th and play along here.