03 July 2009

Summer Is...

baby Tevas.

I was so inspired by Morgan's collection of Summer is... posts that I decided to make my own collection and post them on Shot-a-day which is a blog that I *sometimes* post on with my friends. I decided to take thirty pictures that remind me of summer, and I'm keeping it (loosely) within a 30 day span so that I can do something with the pictures before the summer is over. You can check out what I have so far here.

Enjoy your 4th of July everybody! It is one of my very favorite holidays and N8tr0n, Z-cakes, and I have some fun things planned. Of course we wish we could be in Idaho, Washington, or California with family but alas. Our little family will be family enough.

walks.

Photobucket

2 comments:

michelle said...

What a great idea!! I may have to copy it...

Justin and Diana said...

I totally agree, cute idea and really cute pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails