01. Morning chores include feeding Izzy and letting out the chickens. Morning chores are rad when it is not snowing.
02. The chicks have been busy establishing a pecking order. I think this light Ameraucana is the boss lady.
03. Raisin bran muffin + email. You didn't think I was over my muffin obsession did you?
04. Finally getting some work done for the bedroom.
05. My tulips have two layers of petals! Does anybody know anything about tulips like this?
06. Our city just started offering free curbside recycling to everybody and today they were delivering bins. Yay recycling!
07. Z-cakes spent all morning picking dandelions.
08. For lunch I had a grilled sandwich that had Nutella and fresh raspberries on it because honestly, I could think of a good reason not to.
09. Lilacs! In our back yard! Lilacs!
10. Kim and I got got our hair done. Z-cakes and J Buddy played so well together at the salon.
11. And then my hair breathed a giant sigh of relief.
12. After the salon we went to the park to enjoy every last bit of the sun. Z's outstretched arms in this pic are the perfect representation of how I felt about the day.
Learn more about 12 on the 12th and play along here.