15 June 2011

tag team tompkins

The lovely ladies at tag team tompkins never cease to impress me. This mother/daughter pair (Diane and Madeline) have such a knack for finding endearing quotes that I adore and then pairing it with a charming paper cut silhouette. I can think of a spot in my house for nearly every one of their prints. Here are a few of my current faves:

il_fullxfull.215965863

il_fullxfull.215961803

il_fullxfull.215962821

{all photos via tag team tompkins}

If you haven't stopped by their shop lately, I highly recommend you do so.

P.S. Madeline and Diane wanted to find a way to reach out to those who have been struck by devastating spring storms and tornadoes. They realized that they already had the perfect print in their shop! Purchase this print during the month of June and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross to benefit recent storm victims.

Photobucket

1 comment:

michelle said...

Love. Especially the one with the bird.

I love it when people actually do something to make a difference. I usually just feel sad and do nothing...

Related Posts with Thumbnails