Vacuumed the whole house, did laundry, played Hopscotch, planted tulip bulbs, eradicated the Giant Knotweed from our yard, watched Curious George, arranged pumpkins on our deck. (Z-cakes prefers them to be in a line across the bottom step but I eventually talked her into small groups.)
01. Long email exchanges with Kim about party plans!
02. A new letterpress print hanging in my entry. After living here for a year and a half I can honestly have this hanging in our house.
03. The fact that N8tr0n has not told me what he's getting me for my birthday. I don't think this has happened in the 7 years we've been married so it is worth getting excited about.
04. Z-cakes in striped tights.
05. Clicking through pictures of my brother's wedding.
06. Reading Dracula with Charlotte as part of my new scary book in October tradition. Last year we read Helter Skelter. Creepy.
07. Wearing what is possibly the greatest cardigan I have ever owned in my life.
08. Lunch with N8tr0n.
09. Watching Mad Men with N8tr0n.
10. Pumpkin everything.
Your turn. What is making you terribly happy? No really, I want to hear. And speak up so they can hear you in the back.